Are you passionate about games and dream of starting your career in Game Dev? Are you not afraid of challenges and want to spread your wings in a company with an international reputation? Join #teamWazdan and create games with us that conquer the world!
Platform Development Manager will be responsible for planning and actively supervising Wazdan Platform software development, including backend systems, utility applications, integrations and tools. Manager will be coordinating development between different software teams and listen to requirements coming from other Wazdan teams like Marketing Team, Sales Team, Account Management Team, Sysop Team and others to plan Platform development milestones, taking care of daily, weekly and monthly schedules of Platform Teams.
- you have experience in Software Teams Management and Project Management;
- you have good knowledge of Internet technologies, software solutions used in development, data collecting/processing, Internet security;
- you have brief knowledge of key features of programming languages and frameworks used within Wazdan Platform (PHP, Symfony, C++, Java, Python, etc.);
- you have strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to create own ideas and solutions to problems that arise in everyday work;
- you have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- you have ability to effectively organize and manage multiple company initiatives and encourage coworkers to do the same.
- analyzing and creating project scope and milestones for ongoing and new Platform development Project;
- managing the handling and assigning of daily tasks within the software development teams;
- working closely with Platform Manager and involved Team Leaders to ensure communication and expectations in ongoing and planned projects within the Platform;
- ensuring proper communication concerning changes in established milestones or challenges that may affect the completion dates;
- addressing Customer/Partners requirements in reference to products and services offered.
- any form of employment and flexible working hours
- attractive salary and the possibility of remote work
- Multisport card and private healthcare
- pizza Mondays and fruit Tuesdays
- development opportunities
- friendly atmosphere
- hectoliters of good coffee
- integration events
We kindly inform you that we will be contacting only selected candidates.I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in this form by Z MANAGEMENT Sp. z o.o. for recruitment purposes for the company. The given data may be transferred for the purposes specified only to entities authorized under the law, as well as authorized on the basis of contracts concluded by the company. Providing personal data by users is voluntary. Users have the right to access their data and correct them.