Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
Coordinate all internal activities related to state aid acquired by the Company including:
- Closely collaborating with internal stakeholders (Management, R&D, Finance and Purchasing teams) and external state aid advisors.
- Coordination of preparation and providing a review of all reporting documents ensuring timely delivery to public authorities.
- Proactively monitoring and ensuring meeting of all obligations as well as indicators and KPIs related with acquired state aid.
- Ensuring adequate state aid utilization by monitoring reported eligible costs and program costs.
To seek opportunities for state aid grants and incentives acquisition by:
- Closely collaborating with external state aid advisors, CFO and his team.
- Preparation of recommendations regarding possible grants and incentives acquiring, detailing risk, business impacts and next steps.
- Collaboration with external advisors and internal stakeholders to enable delivery of state aid applications and other relevant documents needed for grants and incentives acquisition.
To prepare ad hoc analysis and reports related to state aid required by Management.
- At least 7 years of professional experience in state aid acquisition or settlement including but not limited to: advisory, in-house expert / manager or relevant public authority employee.
- At least advanced knowledge of English and Polish is a must.
- Practical understanding of state aid regulations is required.
- Practical knowledge and experience in project management or in a project-driven work environment.
- Basic understanding of biotechnology or pharmacy would be an asset.
- Basic understanding of cost accounting or controlling would be an asset.