We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
This is great opportunity to be a part exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan.
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center.
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices.
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally.
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them.
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Modern office in a convenient location.
- Responsible for design and development of service platform cross-functionally in order to enable full accessibility of portal and designed forms, while maximizing users satisfaction.
- Standardization and unification of functionalities between different functional workstreams. Driving cross-functional alignment and development of general requirements.
- Development of ServiceNow. Provide x-functional requirements (UX//UI, portal, notification, SLA, Security, PA and Reporting). Make sure those requirements are in line with SPM Playbook and global GBS ways of working and overall GBS effectiveness.
- Accountable & responsible for defining and maintaining Global Service Taxonomy Definition.
- Work closely with catalogue owner to make sure that forms are properly designed and located and they correctly correspond with service catalogue.
- Ensure that proper users (and only them) have access to proper forms. Ensures that Global Service Taxonomy in ServiceNow is consistent with service catalogues.
- Sign off requirements and assign priorities.
- Test and sign off the delivered solution.
- Socialize the product vision to Functional Service Delivery Owners & wider organization.
- Change management targeting all stakeholders (communication & trainings).
- Bachelor or master degree.
- 2+ years of experience in GBS organization in area of service platform management, experience with ServiceNow.
- Experience with BI and dashboards, data modelling/engineering. Project management would be beneficial.
- Fluent written and spoken in English.
- Understanding of Service Now Platform from business perspective.
- Experience in driving development of the ServiceNow Platform to maximize its efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Experience in process analysis and mapping, workflow construction, platforms frontend and backend management.
- Experience with BI system, dashboard management, performance measurement.
- Data engineering, data management, data governance.
- General understanding of processes in transactional areas in Finance and Accounting, HR, Transportation & Logistics, Procurement, and IT. Preferably with a deep expertise in one or two areas with ability to translate it into service delivery model.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with clients and upper management and knowledge about customer experience measurement and improvement.
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management with ability to drive major change of way of working across the company.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Operational understanding of GBS delivery and company ways of working.
If at the same time you are true team player, open minded, flexible and you want to be part of something unique - you have found the right place to be.
Join the idea.